We are living in crazy times in a continuously changing landscape. But fundamental principles remain the same. Successful sales processes can be scaled, but they have to be personalized in order to be successful. So how can we personalize at scale? The first step to any successful door opening activity is how to write a compelling, door opening, email that paves the way for that sales process.
The definition of a successful sales email stems from 2 actions. Inspiring the reader to want to OPEN the email, and be willing to RESPOND to that mail.
Writing a successful email has a domino effect. One step leads to the next. So, if you get a good start, the next steps will follow.
According to Hubspot, there are several elements to writing a great sales email:
- Include a compelling subject line
- Write a strong opening line
- Include helpful body copy
- Add a CTA in the closing copy
- Add a professional signature
- At Referral-AI, we believe the key is in the subject line. The subject line will determine whether or not the reader will open the email. It needs to be compelling and it must be personalized. So a subject line could be: Paul Smith recommended that I get in touch. According to Hubspot, a well written personalized email should get you a 30-50% OPEN RATE. Mass mailings will get you 5% if you are lucky.
- An opening line too, should be compelling and personal. Paul Smith mentioned… or I loved your post on… Or I noticed we both… This is the power of Referral AI. What we provide is not just a mutual connection. It is a trusted referral.