Last Revised: February 6, 2019
Referral-AI by AcureRate Technologies Ltd. (“Referral-AI“, “Company“, “we” or “us“) respects the privacy of the visitors and/or users of its Site, Platform and Services (“User” or “you“) and is committed to protect the personal information that you share with us. We believe that you have a right to know our practices regarding the information we may collect and use when you visit and/or use our Services.
1. Your Consent (PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!)
FOR AVOIDANCE OF DOUBT, YOU HEREBY CONSENT TO THE COLLECTION, PROCESSING, TRANSFER AND USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION. YOU ALSO ACKNOWLEDGE AND CONFIRM THAT YOU ARE NOT REQUIRED TO PROVIDE US WITH YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION AND THAT SUCH INFORMATION IS VOLUNTARILY PROVIDED TO US.
PLEASE NOTE – WE WILL EXTRACT PERSONAL INFORMATION FROM YOUR CONTACT-LIST ACCOUNTS SOLELY IN ORDER TO PROVIDE YOU WITH OUR SERVICES AND SHALL MAINTAIN IT IN CONFIDENCE. WE DO NOT SHARE SUCH PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH ANY THIRD PARTY FOR MARKETING PURPOSES WHATSOEVER.
2. Which information we may collect on our Users?
We may collect two types of data and information from our Users:
- Non-identifiable and anonymous information (“Non-personal Information”). We are not aware of the identity of the User from whom we have collected the Non-personal Information. Non-Personal Information is any unconcealed information which does not enable identification of an individual User, and which is available to us while such User is using the Services. Non-personal Information which is being gathered consists of technical information, behavioral information and aggregated information, and may contain, among other things, the activity of the User on the Site and Platform, type of operating system, User’s ‘click-stream’ or searches on the Site and Platform, type and version of browser, keyboard language, screen resolution, traffic source,
- Personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”). This information may identify an individual or may be of a private and/or sensitive nature.
- We gather the Users’ IP address (or Mac Address, as applicable) mainly to detect anomalies for security purposes (i.e., in order to safeguard our Site and Platform).
- In addition, Personal Information which is being gathered consists of any personal details you provide consciously and voluntarily:
- When opening an Account, you will be required to signup to the Services via one of your existing third-party services accounts (e.g. Google or Yahoo). When you register to the Service through such existing third-party account, then such third-party accounts provide us with access to certain information, which is detailed and displayed to you in the notice which appears during the integration process. Please read carefully such notice in order to understand what information is made available to us via your third-party accounts. We may collect your login information and other relevant information necessary to enable us to access your third-party accounts in order to collect the abovementioned information. We may store the above-mentioned information (or any part of it), in order to achieve the purposes set forth herein. Please remember that the manner in which third-party accounts use, store or disclose your information is governed solely by their policies and we will have no liability or responsibility for the privacy practices or other actions of such third parties. If you do not agree to these practices please do not use third-party accounts in order to use our Services. You hereby agree that such information will be stored even after the linkage to your third-party accounts expires, for any reason.
- Any Personal Information identified in the User’s Data which is derived from your existing Contact-List Accounts via the applicable API (through open standard for authorization (OAUTH)), including any relevant API authentication tokens. Please note that we will only access the following information on your Contact-List Accounts: contact person’s (i) name; (ii) telephone number; and (iii) e-mail address. WE WILL EXTRACT PERSONAL INFORMATION FROM YOUR CONTACT-LIST ACCOUNTS SOLELY IN ORDER TO PROVIDE YOU WITH OUR SERVICES AND SHALL MAINTAIN IT IN CONFIDENCE. WE DO NOT SHARE SUCH PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH ANY THIRD PARTY FOR MARKETING PURPOSES WHATSOEVER.
- Personal Information is collected from the details the Users and visitors of the Site provide in the Contact Form on the Site which includes, User’s name, e-mail address and message. You may provide additional details via the Contact Form, including telephone number and website address.
- To the extent that you purchase a Subscription to the Service, you will have the option to use certain Online Payment Processors which will require you to fill out a billing form wherein you will be required to provide to such Online Payment Processors certain Personal Information (such as, a credit card number and other related billing information) (see Section 6 below regarding the payment method). We will not store such information on our servers. We only keep token information such Online Payment Processors provide us with, and such information is strictly secured.
- Personal Information may be collected from the details you may provide to us while contacting us via the support email address on the Site and/or Platform.
For avoidance of doubt, any Non-Personal Information connected or linked to any Personal Information shall be deemed as Personal Information as long as such connection or linkage exists.
We do not collect any Personal Information from you or related to you without your approval, which is obtained, inter alia, through your active acceptance of the Terms.
We may also collect, use, transfer, sell and disclose Non-Personal Information for any purpose.
3. How Do We Collect Information on Our Users?
There are a few methods that we use:
- We collect information through your entry and use of the Site and/or Platform and/or through your access, browse, view or otherwise use the Services. In other words, when you are using the Site and the Platform we are aware of it and may gather, collect and store the information relating to such usage. For example, we may collect you IP address when you are browsing the Site.
- We collect information which you decide to provide us voluntarily. For example, certain information is made available to us via your Contact-List Accounts.
We may gather, collect and store such information either independently or through the help of our authorized third-party service providers as detailed below.
4. What are the Purposes of the Collection of Information?
Non-personal Information is collected in order to:
- Use it for statistical and research purposes and for customization and improvement of our Site, Services and Platform.
- Better understand the priorities and interests of our potential customers and partners in order to better suit their needs and increase the efficiency of our sales and marketing processes.
- Enhance and improve the User’s experience while using the Site, Services and Platform.
- Learn about the preferences of Users and general trends on and uses of the Site, Services and Platform.
Personal Information is collected in order to:
- Provide and personalize our Services to our Users.
- Verify the User’s identity when he/she signs in through his/her Account.
- Allow us to contact Users with proposals and tailored information regarding our products, events, offers, services, features, enhancements, special offers, upgrade opportunities, and events of interest etc. (including by way of newsletter).
- Be able to contact Users for the purpose of providing them with technical assistance and support.
- Determine general geolocation information (i.e., country) from which the User’s computer is connected to the Internet in order for us to know the general location of our Site’ Users as well as in order to safeguard our Site and Platform.
- Enable payment through third party Online Payment Processors. Please note that we do not collect and store credit card or other financial information.
5. Sharing Information with Third Parties
Note, that we may collect, hold and/or manage Personal Information through Referral-AI’s authorized third parties vendors of certain products or services (such as cloud hosting and data processing services) (including, as applicable, their affiliates) solely and limited to providing us with such requested services, and not for any other purposes. Such vendors may be located in a country that does not have the same data protection laws as your jurisdiction.
For avoidance of doubt, Referral-AI may use and process Non-personal Information and transfer and disclose it to third parties at its sole discretion.
7. Access, Deletion or Modification of Personal Information and other Rights
In any event, if for any reason you (or any person) wish to access, delete or modify Personal Information, you can do so within your Account. Otherwise, please send us an email with adequate detail of your request to: www.referral-ai.com and we will make reasonable efforts to modify or delete any such Personal Information pursuant to any applicable privacy laws. Note that unless otherwise explicitly specified herein and/or unless you instruct us otherwise we may retain your Personal Information for as long as reasonably required for the purposes of which such Personal Information was collected, all as permitted under any applicable privacy laws. Aggregated and/or anonymous information derived from your use of the Site or Services may remain on our servers indefinitely.
Please note that the laws of your local jurisdiction may provide you with certain privacy related rights, such as a right of access, right of rectification, right to erasure, right to restrict processing, right of data portability and right to object to processing of Personal Information. If you wish to exercise such rights and find that you are unable to do so via the Site, please send us an email with adequate detail of your request to Contact Us
We take reasonable measures to maintain the security and integrity of our Service, Site, Platform and User Data that we collect and prevent unauthorized access to them or use thereof through generally accepted industry standard technologies and internal procedures. All data is hosted on the Amazon AWS cloud servers which provide advanced strict security standards (both physical and logical). Please note, however, that there are inherent risks in transmission of information over the Internet or other methods of electronic storage and we cannot guarantee that unauthorized access or use will never occur. REFERRAL-AI SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS, HACKING, OR OTHER SECURITY INTRUSIONS OR FAILURE TO STORE OR THE THEFT, DELETION, CORRUPTION, DESTRUCTION, DAMAGE, OR LOSS OF ANY DATA OR INFORMATION.
8. Third Party Service Providers
9. Links to Third Party Website
10. Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies.
When you access or use the Site and/or Platform and/or Services, we or our third party service providers may use industry-wide technologies such as “cookies”, Ad-id, or other similar technologies which store certain information on your computer or device (“Cookies“), which will allow us to, gather information and enable automatic activation of certain features thus making your experience much more convenient and effortless. We or our authorized third party service providers may use both session cookies (which expire once you close the Site) and persistent cookies (which stay on your system until you delete them). It is easy to disable or delete Cookies. Most browsers will allow you to erase cookies from your computer’s hard drive, block acceptance of cookies, or receive a warning before a cookie is stored. Note that Cookies usually store only a Non-personal Information, such as the web pages you have visited, the duration of your browsing, etc. Referral-AI does not control such third party service providers.
11. International Data Transfer
In order to provide the Site, Platform and Services, we may transfer information collected about you, including Personal Information, to affiliated entities, or to other third party service provides (as provided herein) across borders and from your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around the world. Please note that we may transfer such information to a country and jurisdiction that does not have the same data protection laws as your jurisdiction, and you consent to such transfer of information.
12. Direct Marketing
You hereby agree that we may use your contact details you provided us with (including, without limitation, email address) for the purpose of providing you commercial and/or non-commercial materials related to our current and/or future products and services. You may withdraw your consent by sending a written notice to Referral-AI’s email address appears in the Site or alternatively follow the instructions for removing yourself from the mailing list which are available in the message transmitted to you.
14. Got any Questions?